Denmark is really an amazing country to visit and enjoy a really nice holiday. If you want to know what to see in Denmark, ‘Green Card Denmark’ will help you for the same. We will not only help you with your trip but also guide you on how to get positive result for your tourist visa to Denmark or European Union Visa as Denmark is one of the key country which is a part of EU.
The main places to see in Denmark are: Tivoli Gardens, Bakken – oldest fairground in the world!, the original Legoland, Copenhagen Zoo, National Aquarium, the National Museum, Faarup sommerland, etc. Apart from these, there are so many other places to see and spend some quality time once you reach there. Till date, all who have visited Denmark for their holiday have given a positive report about the same.
Denmark has issued a list of countries whose citizens do not require a visa to visit Denmark. Visitors from any other country, which is not in the list, need to have a visa prior to their entry here. Schengen countries together make decision about which countries immigration rules should be applied. Tourist visa is a short term visa, and it is intended for visa holder to visit Denmark for a limited period of time. To stay for a long period, applicant needs to apply for Resident visa. This visa grants visa holders to stay in Schengen region for a maximum 90 days in any 180 day period. It does not allow visa applicants to work in Denmark, unless explicit permission has been granted by Immigration authorities.
Conditions for granting Tourist visa for Denmark include –
- Passport of visa applicant must be valid for at least three months after expiry of visa. In case passport is not held by the applicant, he needs to have a return permit for the country he has arrived from.
- Applicant needs to have sufficient funds for staying in Denmark and making return trip. Danish Diplomatic Mission decides amount of funds visa applicant needs to have. He needs to prove he has sufficient funding for his entire trip.
- Applicant needs to have a travel insurance policy that is valid in all Schengen countries. There is a minimum policy coverage that needs to be met, and travel insurance should be valid during the length of stay of applicant.
- Applicant should not be listed in the Entry Ban list of Denmark.
- Applicant must not be registered as an ‘undesirable’ in Information System of Schengen.
There are different types of visa for entry in Denmark; tourists come under tourist group category of Private and Tourist visit type of visa. For tourist visa, visa holder does not need to have any connection with a person living in Denmark.
Minimum requirement for Denmark Tourist Visa –
- Applicant must personally submit completed visa application form along with all necessary documents. He can also submit Signed Cover Letter from Visa Self Service.
- Documents to be submitted include original passport, photocopy of passport, previous Schengen visas and other visas held by the applicant.
- Documents can be submitted only in Danish or English. For any other language, translation needs to be done from a legal translator and needs to be legalized.
If you are planning to visit Denmark or looking for European Union visitor visa then ‘Green Card Denmark’ is the place to be. All you have to do is to mail us your query at [email protected] and we will happy to guide you on how to get this visa.