This visa allows non-European Union skilled migrants to come to Denmark and have six month visa to find a job and work in Denmark. Denmark has made this visa especially for those who will score the points that have been mentioned by the Denmark Government. If you have the right skills, then Denmark is open for you to work and settle. A residence and work permit under the Green card is issued on the basis of individual evaluation of point-based system and anyone who scores 100 points is applicable for the same.
If you wish to calculate your points then Green Card Denmark is the best place to be. We will calculate your points free of charge and will also guide you on how to go ahead with your application for Denmark Green Card. The points are mainly based on:
Candidate’s education level:
The important thing to analyze is that level of academic degree is different from country to country even if the title of education is the same. For Example, in many countries Bachelors is three years education but in Denmark to obtain Bachelor’s degree, one must study for four years.
- Bachelor’s degree gets 30 points.
- Bachelor’s degree with one year Masters degree: 50 points.
- Bachelor’s degree with Master degree: 60 points.
- PhD: 80 points
- English: IELTS is the test to give and if you score
- IELTS score 3.0 Bands: 5 points.
- IELTS score 3.5-4.5 Bands: 10 points.
- IELTS score from 5.0-6.0 Bands: 15 points.
- IELTS score from 6.5 or above: 20 points.
Candidate’s work experience:
- If you have 1-2 years of experience in positive list: 10 points.
- If you have 3-5 years of experience in positive list: 15 points.
- If you have 3-5 years of experience but not in positive list: 5 points.
- Age: If you are under 35 years of age: 15 points
- Age is 35-40 years, then 10 points.
Documents Required for Denmark Green Card visa
When submitting visa application for Green Card, applicant must attach color copies of all relevant documents. It includes –
- Completed application form
- Valid passport that has been issued within last 10 years. Also, colored copies of previously held passports on A4 paper
- Originals copies of transcripts
- Diploma certificates (Original as well as colored copies)
- Documentation of work experience and personal CV
- Evidence that applicant has sufficient funds to cover his living expenses in Denmark for the first year of stay
- Relevant documentation of language skills
- Any additional document mentioned by the Embassy
If you score 100 points then you are applicable for moving to Denmark under Green Card. We will help you to calculate your points without charging any fees. All you have to do is to send your CV at [email protected] and we will come back to you in no time after calculating your points. We are one of the most reputed and experienced companies to help clients under this visa. We already have more than 100 positive results under this category.