The leading visa and immigration consultans firm Denmark Green Card will now be providing additional help to those who are seeking Danish Green Card. The consultancy will be coaching candidates on how to score better in the point-based selection system, which is key to getting the work permit for Denmark and then to getting the Danish Green Card.
Denmark is among the world’s top 20 economies and one of the most prosperous countries of the European Union. Additionally, high standard of living and friendly immigration policy has put it among the favorite work and living destinations in Europe.
The Danish Green Card is granted to those overseas skilled professional who want to work in Denmark and intend to stay in the country for lengthy period. The point based system covers five criteria, namely education, work experience, language proficiency, adaptability, and age.
Here is how points are awarded:
- Doctorate degree: 80 points
- Masters degree: 60 points
- Bachelors degree holders pursuing Masters: 50 points
- Bachelors degree: 30 points
In addition, school ranking can also help applicants earn some bonus points.
- School ranked among top 100: 15 points
- Between 100 and 200: 10 points
- Between 200 and 400: 5 points
- 3-5 years of experience as a researcher or in a Positive List* occupation: 15 points (10 points for 1-2 years of experience)
- 3-5 years of experience in other occupations: 5 points
*The occupations requiring skilled professionals from other countries in Denmark are marked under Positive list.
Applicants can earn up to 30 points for language skills. There are two separate categories; one includes Scandinavian language (Danish, Swedish, or Norwegian) and the other includes English and German. There are three levels of test, clearing them will help applicants earn 5, 10 and 15 points, respectively.
Applicants who have worked or studied in European Union/European Economic Area can earn some additional points.
- A study course and work experience of at least one year in EU/EEA: 10 points
- A study course and work experience of at least three year in EU/EEA: 15 points
- 35-40 years: 10 points
- 34 years and below: 15 points
People who would like to know more about Denmark Green Card Scheme or Denmark Green Card immigration and visa services can log on to http://www.greencarddenmark.com/.